1241 S. Brookhurst Street
Anaheim, CA 92804
- To provide a service to the families and children of our community.
- To support the values found in a Christian home.
- To foster learning and to allow the child to associate with other children of his/her own age in group activities.
- To provide an environment that is safe and conducive to good health; a place where children can assemble, work and play together while being guided toward a happy, wholesome, spiritual development.
- To provide a place where all are welcome regardless of race, color, or religion.
- To provide a flexible program where children can be assisted in the learning processes
- A time of outdoor play on equipment suitable to his/her age
- Supervised games
- Creative arts & crafts
- Science and nature observations
- Rhythm and music
- Sharing experiences
- Story times
- Bible/Chapel time
- Onsite field trips
Extra Curricular Activities and Services
- Parent Resource Room: A direct connection between the school and family. You will find important announcements, monthly calendars and menus, free magazines are also available.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snack: Children are provided with nutritious meals daily at no additional cost.
- Extra-Curricular Activities: Your child can join any of our excellent programs when available, including dance, gymnastics, soccer & Karate.
- Chapel: Children experience a group chapel time every Friday morning with dramatized stories, performed by the children.
- Field Trips & Special Days: These add a touch of excitement to our children’s lives.
BEL AIR Kindergarten Enrollment
Our Bel Air School offers full day academic Kindergarten Program which begins at 8:30 A.M. and ends at 3:00 P.M. Like our preschool it includes breakfast, lunch & an afternoon snack as well as before and after school day care.
Meet the Director